Wednesday, April 13, 2011

We're really moving now!!

John, Thanks so much for getting this started. We've been talking about how just this sort of this is needed and what all we might do with it. Now I feel like I'm almost ready for the 21st century.

Hey everybody out there in the club. We also have membership cards for you. I contacted StillH20, Northern Brewer, Midwest Homebrewing and the AHA folks in Denver about it and then printed up 20 for us. As card carrying members, we can now enjoy 10 % discounts at these fine retailers in person. Internet orders would still require the AHA(American Homebrewer Assn.) membership card.

Brad (3)

1 comment:

  1. I've added a widget to keep track of our links - it's on the upper right. Feel free to add your own (and let me know if you can't...)!

    ReplyDelete